Streamline the task of printing, grading and analysing multiple choice tests.
A valuable tool for organisations that conduct virtually any internal or external training programs, Teaching Assistant simplifies the task of printing, collecting and analysing multiple-choice test results using popular bubble-sheet forms. It removes the paper heavy, time-consuming and error-prone process of manual test grading.
Immediate detailed and analytical reports help educators to benchmark student performance, identify weaknesses and gear classroom instruction accordingly. Furthermore, designed as an embedded solution, there is no requirement for network resources or IT support because there is no server software to install or PC to connect.
- Completely device based, no server or PC required
- Bubble sheets and answer keys can be printed on plain paper, eliminating the need for special media and scanning systems, dramatically lowering costs
- Detailed and summary reports, including bar graphs, histograms, and test statistics provide teachers with at-a-glance or detailed feedback on student and overall group performance
- Productivity soars when time is no longer spent manually grading tests
- Ad hoc tests can be created at any point, giving teachers flexibility to create tests to fill specific learning gaps
How does it work?
Create and print your answer sheets directly using Teaching Assistant on the print device control panel. Select which students to examine, the number of questions and choices for answers.
Once completed, scan the answer sheets back in to Teaching Assistant using the print device. Results will be generated immediately.
Email, save to USB or print the analytical and graphical PDF results again directly from the device.
Interested? Click here for a FREE TRIAL