KYOCERA Net Viewer
Comprehensive network management tool used to monitor, maintain, and update all output devices locally and remotely.
The IT Administrator Dashboard
Management is the cornerstone of everyday business. You can successfully manage time sensitive projects, critical objectives, expenditures and people, but what about your devices on the network? With KYOCERA Net Viewer, the IT administrator’s job just got a whole lot easier.
KYOCERA Net Viewer is a comprehensive network management tool used to monitor, maintain, and update all output devices locally and remotely. Through KYOCERA Net Viewer, administrators can simply install and update firmware on all Kyocera connected devices while easily monitoring printed black/colour pages, device configuration, accounting, toner usage, and alerts. When people are set-up with account codes, administrators can see a snapshot of user behaviour, so device placement can be optimised and proper usage ensured. The time associated with managing your connected devices is greatly reduced.
It’s a powerful, easy to use hub for any IT administrator.
- Automated discovery of network devices
- Comprehensive display of device information (settings, counters, users, address book, logs, etc.)
- Accounting feature tracks detailed user behaviour
- Remote configuration of device settings and properties
- Device management and accounting within one easy to use interface
- Device status notifications (e.g. paper jam, low toner) via e-mail
- Customisable views for device groups and according to dynamic criteria (e.g. all devices with low toner)
- Map display with user defined background
- Export of device information and counter data for analysis
- Multi set: Simultaneous configuration of single and multiple devices – Default and custom views