Command Centre RX
View device status, toner levels, and paper availability at a glance through your web browser.
Take Command of Your Devices
Multifunctional products (MFPs) are vital to your day-to-day organisational operation and businesses need to be aware of the status and current capability of their devices. Command Centre RX is a web-based interface that enables users to view toner levels, paper availability and device status by simply entering the devices’ IP address into their web browser.
More detailed information as well as the ability to edit and update device settings is available to authenticated administrators once they log in. Administrators can add new folders to the MFP’s document box as well as view, move, print, delete or send individual documents to a destination in the address book, email, or a shared folder. Through this interface, administrators can build an address book of most commonly used email contacts that is accessible from the touch screen control panel – for quick and error-free scan and send. You even have the ability to download print drivers directly from Command Centre RX.
Command Centre RX puts you in command of your Kyocera MFPs
- Provides information on device status, toner levels, paper availability and more to all users
- Authentication to prevent unauthorised users from changing MFP settings
- Gives administrators access to device settings including address book, document box, device drivers and more
- Easily accessed by entering device IP address into web browser
- Provides secure access with HTTPS
- Standard on all Kyocera TASKalfa MFPs